Be A Vendor
At the WOCF
Be A Vendor
This is an awesome opportunity for you to share your food, products, and services with our outstanding female filmmakers and the film and television community at our outdoor film festival.
1. This is an outdoor film festival. A tent is required (food trucks also accepted). All vendors must bring their own tent. No tent can be larger than 10x10.
2. All Vendors are required to have insurance. You must add City of Pasadena and Women of Color Filmmakers as a temporary insured for the day of the event.
3. Food Vendors must have a Food Handlers Permit.
3. Vendor load-in beings at 11 am. All vendors must be set up and ready to accept customers by 3:00 pm.
4. The vendor booth fee is $150. All vendors keep 100% of their sales.
Please fill out the form below. Space is limited.
If you have questions email us at email@example.com
July 23, 2022
Event Time 4-8pm PST
85 E Holly St
Pasadena, CA 91103
Food Vendor Disclaimer: Due to the pandemic all vendors must wear face covering while serving food and beverages and must sell food in covered containers, closed lid beverage cups and also utensils sealed individually. Sampling booths are allowed to serve beverages and or food in uncovered sample cups and or containers ONLY. All equipment that is for frying, deep frying and any flamed equipment must adhere to the safety guidelines of LA County Health Department and will be inspected prior. Uncooked foods must also be refrigerated and stored in safe temperatures that are not exposed to open air nor uncovered food containers throughout event day.
You must fill out form and pay vendor fee to complete registration.
Please note that No Refunds will be issued to paid vendors that cannot participant in the event unless the Summer Film Challenge is canceled.
We cannot accept alcohol vendors.