Sun, Sep 11|
Virtual Indie Directors Workshop Sundays 09/11/22-10/02/22
The Virtual Indie Director's workshop, taught by Landi Maduro is designed for new directors and indie filmmakers who want to make their films look cinematic on a minimal budget.
Time & Location
Sep 11, 2022, 10:00 AM PDT – Oct 02, 2022, 10:00 AM PDT
About the Event
In this workshop we will cover:
1. Camera Blocking (How camera movement helps tell your story)
2. Camera Perspective (The importance of what is in frame and out of frame)
3. Camera Angles ( How camera angles tell your story and intensify your actor's performance
4. Lighting (How lighting can reveal things about your character)
5. Audio (Capturing clean audio) 6. Film Tone (Light, exposure and how to plan your tonal range)
7. Script breakdown/Analysis
8. Post Production(Working with an editor/ Reports & Logs)
Whether you are shooting your film on your iPhone, DSLR or a Arri Mini, you need basic skills to ensure you are visually telling an appealing story that will elevate you as a filmmaker. In this course we will virtually walk you through how to create these elements in your work and help you prepare to direct your film.